Web browser information
Before using Aprimo, configure your web browser to ensure that it displays application and portal pages correctly. To configure your browser, complete the procedures in the appropriate how-to article.
Supported browsers for Aprimo Cloud / SaaS
Aprimo Cloud/SaaS supports the most recent version of these browsers unless otherwise distinguished:
- Google Chrome - download, upgrade, and more information on www.google.com/chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium) - download, upgrade, and more information here.
- Microsoft Edge (Legacy) - Aprimo has discontinued Support for the Legacy version of Microsoft Edge as of January 1, 2021. See our Microsoft Edge Support Announcement for more information.
- Apple Safari - download, upgrade, and more information on support.apple.com/downloads/safari
Older versions might still work but are not guaranteed, so it's best to upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible.
- Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are not supported for use with Aprimo Cloud. See also our Internet Explorer Support Announcement.
Aprimo Marketing Studio
Aprimo Marketing Studio 9.1 supports these browsers:
- Chrome for Windows and Macintosh
- Edge (Windows 10 only)
- Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11
- Safari 6, 6.1, 6.2, and 7.0 (Macintosh only)
- Avoid logging into the application or portal multiple times simultaneously on the same computer. Doing so might corrupt your data.
- If McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.x is installed on your computer, disable ScriptScan to prevent slow page loads.
More browser configuration information can be found on these pages: